Helloo guys!! I miss sharing my recipes with you! Today I’m sharing my super easy Flourless Low Carb Tahini Cookies recipe!
These cookies are so so easy to make they are also low carb and gluten free! I know a lot of ask me for keto recipes and here’s one!
As you can see these are so chewy and amazingly delicious! And if you don’t like tahini, you can substitute it with any nut or seed butter of choice! Peanut butter would be amazing too yumm. Now let’s get to the recipe!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp erythritol or granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate chunks
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl without the chocolate chunks.
- Add the chocolate and mix again.
- Divide dough into 6 cookies, flatten them a bit with your hand and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 mins until golden brown on the edges.
Submit your review