Hello guys! We are back in lockdown which means I am back to making mouthwatering recipes! Today I am sharing you my all time favorite way to have cinnamon rolls.. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes!
Look at how beautiful these are! They’re seriously out of this world. So yummy so cinnamon-y so indulgent. And so perfect for a breakfast at home!
You should make these Cinnamon roll Pancakes right now. All simple ingredients and you can serve it with maple syrup, honey, or even cinnamon roll glaze! Yum!
- 2 tbsp butter at room temperature
- 1 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- First, mix all the cinnamon swirl ingredients together until a paste forms. Transfer to a piping bag. Set aside.
- To make the pancakes, mix the flour with baking powder, vanilla and salt. Add the milk and maple syrup and mix.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat, pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter then swirl the cinnamon mixture on top of the pancake batter. Wait until bubbles form and the bottom is slightly golden brown then flip.
- Repeat with the remaining batter until done.
- Serve with maple syrup or cinnamon rolls glaze and enjoy!
Submit your review