Hello guys! We are back in lockdown which means I am back to making mouthwatering recipes! Today I am sharing you my all time favorite way to have cinnamon rolls.. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes!
Look at how beautiful these are! They’re seriously out of this world. So yummy so cinnamon-y so indulgent. And so perfect for a breakfast at home!
You should make these Cinnamon roll Pancakes right now. All simple ingredients and you can serve it with maple syrup, honey, or even cinnamon roll glaze! Yum!
Servings: 4 pancakes
- 2 tbsp butter at room temperature
- 1 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- First, mix all the cinnamon swirl ingredients together until a paste forms. Transfer to a piping bag. Set aside.
- To make the pancakes, mix the flour with baking powder, vanilla and salt. Add the milk and maple syrup and mix.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat, pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter then swirl the cinnamon mixture on top of the pancake batter. Wait until bubbles form and the bottom is slightly golden brown then flip.
- Repeat with the remaining batter until done.
- Serve with maple syrup or cinnamon rolls glaze and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews