Hello you guys! After the success of my Cherry Cobbler I present to you the Peach version! (And I think it’s my fav version..). This Peach Cobbler is sooo yummyyy you guys have to try it!
This cobbler has a very juicy base made with fresh peaches (yum!) and topped with a crunchy yummy topping ?. I used my signature pie dough for the topping and oh my! It’s super delicious and rich!
I went the extra mile this time and added some vanilla ice cream on top! A whole experience on its own! I hope you guys love it as much as I do! Yalla let’s share the recipe.
- 8 medium peaches pealed and cut
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water or as needed
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In an oven safe dish, mix pealed peaches with cornstarch, vanilla, lemon juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all topping ingredients. Add more water if dough is not coming together until it does. Divide the dough and place it on top of the peaches.
- Bake the Peach Cobbler for 30 mins until golden brown on top (turn the oven from the up too not only the bottom the last 5 mins).
- Leave it to cool and you can serve it with vanilla ice cream! Enjoy!