Hey guys! My Cherry Clafoutis recipe is finally here! Cherries are still in season so make the best out of them by making this super easy Clafoutis.
Clafoutis is a French dessert and it has a custard-like texture. It’s super easy to make especially that it’s made mostly with black cherrie. Here in Lebanon, we have lots of black cherries so don’t miss it out!
This Cherry Clafoutis can be served alone or with cream or ice cream so choose your favorite and I promise it will taste just amazing!
Servings: 12 people
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups pitted cherries
- Powdered sugar to dust
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a 20-22 cm cake pan with parchment paper.
- With your hand or electric mixer (or by hand using a whisk), beat the eggs with the sugar, milk, lemon zest, oil, salt and vanilla on high speed for 2 mins until well combined.
- Add the flour and blend again until just combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan, put the cherries on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 mins or until a toothpick inserted n the middle of the Clafoutis comes out clean.
- When cooled, dust with some powdered sugar and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!