Hey guys! It’s been almost a month since I published a new recipe because this has been a hectic month so far! But here I am today with another super yummy easy recipe: Healthy Chocolate Granola bars!
I mean who doesn’t like granola? Or chocolate? I’m in love with the combination! These are like these grab-on-the-go bars that you take as a snack when you’re craving something sweet! But these are even healthier with all good natural ingredients.
I love peanut butter and chocolate that’s why I specifically made this flavor but you can totally experiment and make your favorite! I’ll be happy to hear your feedback!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a bowl, mix all of the "basic recipe" ingredients together. Set aside and leave to rest for 10 mins.
- In another bowl, mix all of the "chocolate coating" ingredients, pour them over the rolled oats and mix everything together.
- Line a 20*20 cm pan with parchment paper, pour the mixture and press it evenly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When firm, cut into bars, decorate with peanut butter (optional) and enjoy!
Submit your review