I think Pizza is the most known food worldwide. But it often takes time because the dough has yeast and you need to wait until it activates and until dough is well rested and proofed. Well guess what.. you can make Pizza without yeast and all the wait! This technique is super easy when in a hurry or you just want pizza without waiting. You just mix the batter in 1 bowl and immediately start building your cupcakes!
Recipe adapted from www.biggerbolderbaking.com
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup milk liquid
- 2 regular eggs
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 small tomato to garnish
- 2 tbsp green pepper to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 200°C and grease a muffin tin with a bit of oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, dried oregano and salt. Add the milk and eggs and whisk until no lumps remain. Batter should be a cupcake-like so more liquid than dry.
- Pour 2 tbsp of batter to each cupcake, followed by cheese, pizza sauce (1 tsp in the middle) then cheese again. This will ensure that the sauce stays in the center.
- Cover with 2 tbsp batter, decorate with cheese, tomatoes and green pepper or anything you like.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 - 25 mins or until puffed and brown on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews