Hey guys! It’s been a while since I last shared a recipe with you. Well, I am currently super busy working on my brand and such! But here is a recipe that a lot of you wanted: Healthy Vegan Cereal!
It it really so so easy to make. I made mine with cinnamon because I loove cinnamon. But you can get really creative and choose different flavors for the same basic recipe.
I honestly don’t drink milk alone. But this healthy vegan cereal recipe makes milk tastes so much better! And you can have it with any vegan milk you want. I tried it with almond milk and yum!
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour or shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dry sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 chia egg or 1 tbsp chia seeds mixed with 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- First, activate the chia egg by mixing 1 tbsp chia seed with 3 tbsp water. Refrigerate for 10 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the flours, sweetener, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
- Add the oil and chia egg. Mix until mixture is sticky. Add 1-2 tbsp water if it's too crumbly and not coming together.
- Spread on the prepared baking tray. Flatten and cut it to squares using a knife (this will make it easier to break after baking).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 mins or until dry and brown on the edges.
- Leave to cool then cut the squares with a knife or break them with your hand.
- Enjoy with milk!
Submit your review