Hello everyone! I am finally sharing with you my all time favorite cake recipe: the Best Ever Eggless Chocolate Cake! I adore this recipe it’s super easy and super versatile.
All you need it 1 bowl and 1 pan and you’re ready to go! It’s a perfect vegan chocolate cake recipe thar goes well with your afternoon tea.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp white vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease your pan with a bit of oil. You can use a loaf pan or a 20 cm round pan for this amount of cake.
- First, make the buttermilk by mixing 1 cup milk with 1 tsp white vinegar and set it aside for 5 mins to curdle.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients together (first 7 ingredients). Add the buttermilk and oil and whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter in your prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 mins if using a load pan or for 25-30 mins if using a round pan.
- Let the cake cool before removing from the pan and slicing.
Submit your review