Hey guys! You know I’m into healthy easy super yummy recipes. These Healthy Sfouf are super easy to make and are just perfect for a Ramadan dessert!
I love using Trurmeric in my recipes. It is a well known antioxidant and helps boost your brain and body! And nothing beats Sfouf when it comes to Turmeric!
These Healthy Sfouf are so light and fluffy just the way I like them. You can customize them the way you want and I’m thinking of making different varieties using this basic Sfouf recipe so stay tuned and have a healthy Ramadan!
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup fine semolina
- 1 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp turmeric
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup milk liquid
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a 30x20cm rectangular pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with semolina, sugar, turmeric and baking powder.
- Add the milk and oil. Mix everything until smooth.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan and sprinkle with some sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the sfouf comes out clean.
Submit your review