Hello everyone! This week’s recipe is super special because it’s my first ever cookie and first ever best seller: Brownie Cookies!
These brownie cookies are soo good! They have the perfect texture of a crispy outside and a chewy fudgy inside yum! The secret is to bake them just enout without over baking! Test your oven for the best outcome.
Servings: 24 cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder sifted
- 1 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3-4 tbsp water
- In a bowl, mix everything until a dough forms. Add a bit more water if dough does not come together. Cover and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line your baking pans with parchment paper. Take 1 tbsp for each cookie, form it like a ball, flatten it a bit with your hand and put it in the baking sheet. These cookies won't spread much so flatten them to the desired thickness. Repeat until no dough remains.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 mins ONLY. Cookies will look undone but remove and let them cool for another 10 mins in the pan before attempting to remove them.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews