Hello everyone! This week’s recipe is super special because it’s my first ever cookie and first ever best seller: Brownie Cookies!
These brownie cookies are soo good! They have the perfect texture of a crispy outside and a chewy fudgy inside yum! The secret is to bake them just enout without over baking! Test your oven for the best outcome.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder sifted
- 1 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3-4 tbsp water
- In a bowl, mix everything until a dough forms. Add a bit more water if dough does not come together. Cover and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line your baking pans with parchment paper. Take 1 tbsp for each cookie, form it like a ball, flatten it a bit with your hand and put it in the baking sheet. These cookies won't spread much so flatten them to the desired thickness. Repeat until no dough remains.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 mins ONLY. Cookies will look undone but remove and let them cool for another 10 mins in the pan before attempting to remove them.
Submit your review