Servings: 100 cookie
- 500 g butter at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
For the decoration
- Strawberry jam
- Milk and white chocolate
- In a bowl, combine the flour with baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your hand or electric mixer, beat the butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until the eggs are incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture gradually and combine everything with a spoon until you have a dough.
- Split the dough in 2, add the cocoa powder to 1 half and mix until incorporated.
- Cover the vanilla and chocolate doughs and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll every dough between 2 parchment papers to the desired thickness. Using a cookie cutter, cut the shapes as you like. Collect the remaining dough, roll again, cut and repeat until no dough remains.P.S: When rolling the dough, keep the remaining dough refrigerated until you work with it.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 mins until the bottom is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let them cool completely. Decorate with jam, melted chocolate and sprinkles!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!