Hey guys! I hope you are staying safe in this quarantine and taking good care of yourselves!
For me, I am spending this quarantine all by myself baking for you guys and delivering my yummy stuff! Now that I am taking a week off selling my bakings I am back here to share with you more amazing recipes! Today’s recipe is the Pistachio Biscotti!
First things first, these biscotti are super easy to make, take some time but they are worth it! So worth it! They are crispy and crumbly and just melt in your mouth!
I added pistachio to my biscotti base but you can add anything you like so get creative! I made a batch the other day and added some chocolate chips and walnuts!
Servings: 18 biscotti
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar or granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 g pistachio chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease a 10*25 cm loaf pan with some oil and add some flour to prevent sticking.
- With your hand or stand mixer, beat the eggs on high speed for 2-3 mins until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sugar gradually and beat again.
- Add the oil and vanilla and mix.
- Finally add the flour, baking powder and salt. Beat just until incorporated. Don't over-beat the mixture.
- Add the chopped pistachios to the mixture and fold them in with a spoon or spatula.
- Put the mixture in the prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 20-22 mins until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, let it cool for few mins. Then take it out of the pan, slice it into 1-2 cm slices and put them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake again in the same preheated oven for 5-10 mins on 1 side, flip the slices then bake again for 5-10 mins on the other side until golden and crispy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews