Hey guys! These Healthy Apple Oatmeal Cookies are exactly what you need after all the holiday madness!
These oatmeal cookies are super easy to make and I just make them whenever I have some time in the morning. They’re perfect with a cup of coffee!
These are not crunchy cookies, they’re on the chewy side but this is what you need on a lazy breakfast!
Servings: 8 cookies
- 1 cup oats rolled or quick
- 2 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water or as needed
- 1/2 small apple diced
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, sweetener, cinnamon, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Add the peanut butter and water and mix until a sticky dough forms. Add the diced apple and mix until incorporated.
- Divide dough to 8 equal parts. Roll each part with your hand, place on baking sheet and flatten to desired thickness.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 mins until bottom is golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews