Servings: 14 cookies
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the strawberries until you have a sticky dough. Fold in strawberries with a spoon.
- Scoop around 1 tbsp of the dough and shape like a cookie on the baking tray. Add more diced strawberries on top if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 mins until dry. Let cool completely before removing from the pan.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!