- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese cubed
- 1 tbsp diced olives
- 1 small diced tomato
- Handful of fresh basil
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line your baking pan (I used a 20 cm round pan) with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vegetable oil and lemon juice.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. Whisk again until smooth.
- Add the feta cheese, tomatoes, olives and fresh basil and mix again with a spoon until incorporated.
- Pour mixture to your prepared pan, decorate with more tomatoes and olives on top (optional) and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 mins or until edges and top are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let slightly cool before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!