Servings: 16 big squares
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil*
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 20×20 cm square pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Gently stir in the flour mixture until combined, it should resemble to a sticky dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Spread the mixture in the prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 20 mins. Do not over-bake.
- Remove from oven and let cool before slicing.
*If dough is not coming together, add a bit more oil until it does.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!