- 4 small bananas very ripe
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips optional
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line your loaf pan with parchment paper. Mine is 10*25 cm.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.Add the oil, water, vanilla and sugar then mix until incorporated.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt and whisk until no lumps remain.
- Pour the mixture in the prepared pan, put some vegan chocolate chips on top (optional) and bake in preheated oven for 40-45 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!