Servings: 12 truffles
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Cocoa powder or melted chocolate to coat
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter with almond butter and honey.
- Add the oat flour, vanilla and salt. Mix everything until you have a fudge-like texture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Shape the truffles by taking about 1 tbsp of the mixture and rolling it between your hands.
- Chill the truffles for 15 mins.
- Coat them with cocoa powder, chocolate or just leave them plain and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!