Servings: 6 donuts
- 1 cup dates or date paste (200g)
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk or milk of choice
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or any nut butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease a donut pan with a bit of oil. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend the dates with milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. Mix until everything is combined.
- Transfer to a piping bag and pipe the donuts into the greased pan. (You can do it with a spoon but it will get messy, I warned you).
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 mins until a toothpick inserted in the donut comes out clean. Remove from oven and let them cool.
- Mix all glaze ingredients until a smooth shiny glaze forms. Power it over the donuts and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!