- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey if not vegan
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat you oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, process together the oats, shredded coconut and chia seeds until fine in texture (like flour).
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla, baking powder and salt and process until just combined.
- Add the pumpkin puree, tahini and maple syrup and process until mixture is sticky and you can press it with your fingers. Add the chocolate chips and pulse until just distributed.
- Using a tablespoon, take 1 tbsp of the cookie mixture and place it in the baking pan. This batter will form between 18 and 20 cookies. Flatten them a bit with your fingers and decorate with more chocolate and chia seeds (optional). These cookies won’t spread much so there is no need to space them.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 mins until edges start to brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!