- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line 8 muffin holes with greased paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking power, baking soda, salt, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add the egg, oil, water and pumpkin puree. Whisk until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Scoop batter into the muffin liners evenly. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!