- 1 medium apple diced
- 1/3 cup quick or rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp water
- In a bowl, mix the oats with 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp sweetener, 1/2 tsp molasses and 2 tbsp water. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the apples alone for 1 minute to soften. Remove and add 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp sweetener and 1/2 tsp molasses and mix them with the apples. Sprinkle the oats on top.
- Microwave the whole thing for 1:30 to 2 mins until oats are golden brown. Enjoy warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!