- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 dates
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil liquid
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 10 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix all crust ingredients in your food processor until a sticky consistency. If dough doesn't come together, add a bit more water until dough comes together.
- Press tightly in 6 mini tarts pans and refrigerate for 30 mins while you make the filling.
- Place the lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Take off heat.
- In a glass bowl, break the eggs a bit with a whisk, start adding the lemon-sugar mixture slowly to the eggs while whisking constantly with the whisk.
- Put everything back in the saucepan and place on low heat. Stir constantly until thickened. Add vanilla and stir until combined.
- When tarts are set and firm, remove from the pans. Pour the lemon curd filling evenly into each tart and refrigerate again for 1 hour or until the lemon curd thickens.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!