Servings: 8 people
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1-2 tbsp water if needed
- 3 medium plums
- 2 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl. Add the vegetable oil and mix until a dough forms. If dough is crumbly, add a bit of water and mix until a smooth dough forms.
- Mix all filling ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread the dough on the baking tray and shape it like a round.
- Fill it with the plums mixture in the center then fold in the edges to create a galette (look at the photos).
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 mins until golden brown on the edges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!