Servings: 12 people
- 200 g plain cookies
- 1/2 cup date paste or 10 dates
- 150 g chocolate of choice
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- If using dates and not date paste, soak the dates in hot water for 10 mins before using.
- In a bowl, break the cookies into small pieces with your hand. Set aside.
- Drain the hot water from the dates (if using date paste, just skip this step.)
- Put the dates or date paste in a saucepan on medium heat with the chocolate and milk. Whisk until everything is melted together. Add the vanilla and mix
again. Take off heat.
- Pour the mixture over the crumbled cookies and mix everything until all cookies are fully coated.
- Pour mixture into a rectangular pan lined with parchment paper or cling film. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- You can top it with melted chocolate before serving. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!