- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4-5 tbsp water
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease a 10-12 cm oven skillet with a bit of oil.
- In a bowl, combine the blackberries, lemon juice, cornstarch, 1 tbsp sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla. Pour the mixture in your prepared skillet.
- In a different bowl, combine all topping ingredients until you have a dough. Dough should come together after 4 or 5 tbsp water. Dollop the dough over the blackberry mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 mins or until topping is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the topping comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!