Servings: 2 people
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries diced
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup oats rolled or quick
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix the diced strawberries with cornstarch and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix all other ingredients until they come together. If it's too crumbly, add a bit more oil until a dough forms.
- Pour your strawberry mix into a skillet or a pan, sprinkle the oat crumble on top and press it a bit.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 mins until golden brown on top.
- Serve warm with some ice cream or just enjoy plain!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!