Servings: 4 rolls
- 1 small egg
- 1 tbsp sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 4 slices toasts or bread
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter creamy or cruchy
- 1/4 cup strawberries diced
- In a medium bowl, mix the egg with milk and sugar/sweetener with a fork.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter with half the strawberries (not more 30 secs). Mixture should become pink.
- Cut the edges of the toasts, roll them with a rolling pin until flat. Put about 1 tsp of the peanut butter-strawberries mix and add more strawberries if you like.
- Roll each toast, dip in the egg-milk mixture on all sides.
- Spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray, heat it a bit then place the rolls for 2-3 mins on each side until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!