Servings: 8 pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup, to top
- handful strawberries or any other fruit
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
- Add the milk and oil. Mix well until everything is incorporated.
- Divide batter into 3 different batches, each in a small bowl. Don't add anything to the first one.
- Add 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder to the second bowl and mix.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder to the third bowl and mix. You'll end up with 3 different color batches.
- Heat a pan on medium heat, pour a little less than 1/4 cup of batter, wait until it bubbles then flip and repeat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!