Servings: 22 medium balls
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 cup oat flour (by processing 2 cups quick oats)
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add all other ingredients and mix by hand until everything is combined. Mixture should be a bit sticky.
- Form into balls (you can use a bit of water if they're too sticky, to help you roll them).
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. they'll get firmer.
- Decorate with melted chocolate and peanut butter as you like!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!