Servings: 1 giant cookie
- 2 tbsp softened coconut oil*
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or any nut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1/2 chia egg**
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease your skillet with some oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix the softened coconut oil, peanut butter and sugar until well combined. Add the flax egg and mix until incorporated.
- Add the flour, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Mix everything then gently fold in chocolate and strawberries.
- Press the dough into your prepared skillet, decorate with some more chocolate and strawberries if you like and bake for 20-25 mins or until edges are golden brown and cookie is baked.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Serve alone or with some ice cream on top!
*If coconut oil is liquid, just refrigerate it for 15-20 mins until a bit solid. **1/2 chia egg: 1 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 2 tbsp water for 15 mins until a gel-like consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!