Servings: 3 cups
- 2 cups milk liquid
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp rose water (may wared)
- 1 tbsp orange blossom water (may zaher)
- 3 tbsp crushed pistashios to garnish
- Combine milk, cornstarch and sugar. Heat on medium heat while stirring constantly.
- When mixture starts boiling, add the rose water and orange blossom water. Keep stirring until it thickens.
- Pour in your cups, refrigerate until firm. Decorate with pistachios and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!