- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar or dry sweetener of hoice
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced chocolate
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 180℃ and line a 20*20 cm square pan with parchment paper, leave enough extra parchment paper on 2 sides to use as “handles” when removing the brownies from the pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and yogurt.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and whisk everything until smooth.
- Fold in diced chocolate with a spoon. Pour batter in your pan, garnish with chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 mins not more. Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!