Servings: 5 cups
- 4 tbsp peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- In a microwavable safe bowl, heat the peanut butter, coconut oil and honey/maple syrup for 1 minute. The coconut oil will melt and mixture should be pourable.
- Pour mixture into 5 muffin size silicone molds evenly. If you don't have silicone molds, simply pour mixture into cupcake liners, lined in a muffin tin.
- Refrigerate for ~ 2 hours until firm enough to the touch.
- When firm, melt the chocolate in the microwave and pour evenly on top of each cup. Refrigerate for 15 mins or until chocolate is firm on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!