Servings: 1 medium jar
- 3 cups strawberries diced
- 1/2 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Chop all strawberries and put them in a non stick saucepan over medium heat with the sugar.
- When sugar is fully dissolved, add the lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- When it starts to boil, lower the heat and keep simmering for about 45 mins, stirring every 7-10 mins. The big chunks of strawberries will dissolve.
- You’ll know it’s ready when it thickens and become darker. Pour in an airtight container and keep in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!