Servings: 12 crepes
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 tsp chocolate filling of choice
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with vanilla and sugar.
- Add the milk and whisk until incorporated. Add the flour gradually while whisking until no lumps remain. Leave the mixture to rest for 5-10 mins.
- Grease a non stick 20 cm pan with a bit of oil. Pour about 1/3 cup of batter and turn the pan while holding it until batter is on all bottom. Leave it until it's dry, edges are starting to brown and the crepe is golden brown. Flip the crepe and the second side only needs few seconds to develop some brown spots.
- Repeat until no batter remains. Fill with any type of chocolate filling or fruits you like!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!