Servings: 10 cookies
- 1 cup all-our
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp warm milk of choice
- 2 tsp instant coffee crystals I used Nescafe gold
- 1/2 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, vanilla and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the oil with milk, instant coffee and sugar.
- Pour wet to dry ingredients and mix until you have a sticky dough. Fold in 2 tbsp of the chopped chocolate. cover and refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide dough to 10 equal balls and flatten with your hand to desired thickness and decorate with the remaining chopped chocolate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 mins, not more. Remove and leave the cookies to cool in the pan for another 10 mins.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!