Servings: 9 brownies
- 2 cup dates pitted
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp water
- 1 cup walnuts or raw nuts of choice
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Mix all brownie base ingredients in a food processor until it's sticky when you touch it.
- Line a 15*15 cm square pan or Tupperware with parchment paper and transfer the brownie mix to the pan. Press it down firmly with then back of the spoon until even. Use a bit of water if the spoon is sticking to the mixture. Refrigerate while you prepare the glaze.
- Mix all glaze ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour over the brownie base and distribute evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until glaze is firm to touch.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!