Servings: 12 cupcakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp white vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup berries jam or any jam
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Grease the liners with a bit of oil so they can come off easily from the cupcake.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a another bowl, mix the milk with white vinegar and cornstarch until cornstarch is fully dissolved. Add the oil and mix until incorporated.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix everything until a smooth batter forms.
- Start by adding 1 tbsp of batter into each cupcake liner, followed by 1/2 tbsp berries jam, followed by 2 tbsp batter. Decorate with a bit of jam on top (optional).
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until the top of the cupcakes is firm to touch.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!