- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup dried raisins
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips optional
- Preheat your oven to 180°C an line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, baking powder and salt.
- Add the egg and vegetable oil. Mix well until a dough forms (if it's too crumbly, add a bit of water until smooth).
- Fold in dried raisins and chocolate chips.
- Divide dough to 12 or 14 cookies, put on the baking sheet and flatten them a bit with your hand. Bake in preheated oven for 10 mins not more. Remove and let them sit for anther 10 mins before attempting to remove from the pan.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!