- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or any nut butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts of choice
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bow, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Microwave the peanut butter for 30 secs, add it to the mashed bananas and mix.
- Add all other ingredients except the nuts and shredded coconut. Mix everything until combined and a sticky dough forms. Add a bit of water if it's too crumbly and not coming together.
- Divide to 8 equal balls. Put on parchment paper, garnish with nuts and shredded coconut and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until bottom is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool for another 10 mins and enjoy warm!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!