Servings: 16 cookies
- 6 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour (made by processing 1/2 cup quick oats in a food processor)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup dried raisins or chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Stir until fully combined.
- Divide the dough into equal balls and press them on the baking sheet to flatten a bit because they won’t spread much.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until edges are golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!