Servings: 6 medium pancakes
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup low fat coconut milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp white vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk all ingredients together. If batter is too runny, ad more flour and if it's too dry, add a bit more milk.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat, pour a bit less than 1/4 cup batter. Wait until it bubbles then flip. Repeat until no batter remains.
- Serve with peanut butter, bananas or maple syrup!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!