- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 small ripe banana mashed
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or any nut butter
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease your skillet with a bit of oil. In a bowl, mix the flour with cocoa powder, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the mashed banana with sugar, peanut butter and water until combined (if the peanut butter is not smooth enough, microwave it for 15-20 secs).
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients an mix everything until well combined. Fold in diced strawberries.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 mins until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Enjoy warm!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!