Servings: 4 waffles
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup skimmed milk
- 1 small banana
- 1 tbsp pomegranate
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease your waffle pan/silicone mold with a bit of oil.
- In a bowl, combine together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and vanilla.
- Add the egg and the milk. Whisk until incorporated. Batter is thick and will have lumps so don't over mix.
- Divide batter between 4 waffle compartments and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 mins until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 mins then flip. Enjoy with honey and your favorite fruits!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!