- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk of choice, I used skimmed
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup diced chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a 20*20 cm square pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Add the oil and milk and combine.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and whisk everything until a smooth batter forms.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate and strawberries with a spoon. Pour into a pan and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 mins until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!