Servings: 7 muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup oats, quick or rolled , plus more to sprinkle on top
- 1/3 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas around 2 large bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease a muffin tin with some oil. Put aside.
- In a bowl, mix all your dry ingredients together: flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and vanilla (if powdered).
- In another bowl, mix mashed bananas with the oil, milk and egg.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix everything with a whisk until well incorporated.
- Divide batter between 6-7 muffin holes evenly and sprinkle some oats on top of each. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool before removing from the pan. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!