Servings: 24 pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted dark or milk chocolate
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Add all pumpkin swirl ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a 20*30 cm rectangular pan with parchment paper (you can use a square 20*20 cm pan but brownies will be slightly thicker).
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
- Add the eggs, milk, melted chocolate and pumpkin puree. Whisk everything until smooth.
- Pour batter in your prepared pan and dollop the pumpkin swirl mixture on top with a spoon. Using a toothpick, create swirls while linking the dollops or dots.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until firm to touch. Let cool before slicing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!