- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried mint optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Handful green parsley or thyme roughly chopped
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and dried mint. Add the yogurt until a dough forms. If it's too dry, add a bit more yogurt and if it's too sticky, add a bit more flour.
- Transfer dough to a floured surface and divide to 6. Roll each part to a ball and start rolling each ball with a rolling pin until desired thickness.
- Heat a non stick pan for around 2 mins on medium heat. In the meantime, mix the olive oil with the green parsley or thyme and brush 1 side of each flatbread with it.
- Place the flatbread (oil side down) into hot skillet. Allow the bread to toast and bubble up cooking for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat until the 6 flat breads are all toasted and cooked.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!