Servings: 8 medium pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla and salt.
- Ad the egg, milk and oil. Whisk until everything is combined. DON'T OVER-MIX THE BATTER. If there's some lumps that's totally fine.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and let rest for 5 mins.
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat (you can grease it with a bit of vegetable oil to make sure nothing sticks).
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan, wait until it starts to bubble and the bottom turns brown. Flip and let it brown a bit from the other side too.
- Repeat until no batter remains.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!